Dating Russian Women Culture—Is It A Strong Fit For Americans?
How about dating charming ladies like Svetlana Ustinova, Lana Antonova, Nastia Liukin, or Marina Orlova? What’s common about these pretty women? They’re from Russia, and definitely, they have their unique features. Simply put, when dating ladies from a different country, you better learn more about their dating peculiarities to avoid awkward moments and feel more confident. Read on to discover more about the Russian culture of dating and marriage.
Top dating sites for dating real Russian women
Russian culture of dating in brief
When dating a Russian lady, you might expect more fun and passion. Indeed, Russian ladies are known for being great in bed, but how about dating? Are they so good at dating as well? Here are some basic things you need to know about their dating culture:
- Marriage happens earlier: indeed, Russian ladies marry earlier than any of the ladies from Eastern and Western Europe.
- Men are to pay all the time: gender roles are strict in this culture and starting from the first day of dating, men are expected to pay for the bills. But when it comes to housework and the kitchen, Russian ladies know how to be perfect.
- Women dress to impress: Russian ladies pay attention to how they look, and thus, being stylish is quite important for them, and they pay attention to how you dress and smell when dating her.
- Russian ladies tend to be colder at first: when dating these charming ladies, you’ll spot that you should be patient to gain their trust so that they can be more open and kinder with you.
Russian culture vs American culture of dating
If you’ve dated American ladies and plan to date Russian ladies, you need to know some basic differences. Western culture of dating tends to be more open, while Russian one is more enigmatic and requires more effort. Here are some basic things to know:
- Russian ladies are less into the hookup culture than American ladies. Women from the US tend to have fun and have several sexual partners before they decide to marry and settle, which isn’t common in Russia.
- Russian ladies don’t tend to make the first move. Unlike American ladies, Russians expect males to make their first move and these ladies want these men to show effort to gain their trust.
- Russian women approach dating with a perspective of something more serious and long-lasting, which isn’t the case with American ladies. Americans in their 20s are more into casual dating, while for Russians, it’s an ideal age for marriage.
- Russian women seeking marriage are into having kids. Thus, they’re more family-oriented, while this might not be the case with US women. In the USA, people might not want to have kids even after marriage, but it’s too rare to see such couples in Russia.